The Professional Diploma in Hospitality Management in Hotel Industry
A 6 months (24 – Week) Management Program
- The initial 24 weeks course is entirely devoted to an intensive study Diploma in Hospitality Management and Professional English for Hospitality Industry. The balance period of the course is devoted to 70% theory and 30 % practical relating to the relevant course.
- At the conclusion of the course a written and practical test will be conducted on the subjects concerned, in the medium of English.
- On successful completion of this course, and 6 months industrial experience will be provided in leading Star Class Hotel in Colombo and in the Island.
- At the completion, students will be eligible to receive the complete one year Diploma in Professional Hospitality Management.
- An interview will be held for selection of students for Diploma in Professional Hospitality Management.
The Course work will cover the following divisions as one has to learn to do a job to a given standard.
- Food & Beverage and Bar Service Operations
- Front Office Operations
- Housekeeping Operations
- International & Commercial Cookery
- Pastry & Bakery
- Travel & Tourism
- Professional English for Hospitality
- Computer Knowledge
The standards define your professional ability based on theoretical and practical education-To be certified at the Diploma in Professional Hospitality Management to Hotel Industry.
Added value to Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Course Medium- Sinhala / English
- Part time jobs will be provided with salary during the course period
- Professional English relevant to Hotel environment
- Course Fee can be paid in installments
* Bank Facility can be arranged
- Accommodation at your request
- Work side by side with Star Class Hoteliers
*Terms and conditions apply
The Professional Diploma in Hospitality Management
Duration 6 months
Intakes January | July
Schedule Weekday | Weekend batch
Full time Monday to Friday
- Minimum 3 Credit Passes at the G.C.E. O/L
- A Pass in English at G.C.E. O/L will be considered as an added qualification
Assessments: Final assessment and project work to be present in Group and individually